How to become a registrar or reseller of .TUBE names?
Become a registrar and take advantages of .TUBE:
- Get domains at the base cost directly from the .TUBE Registry
- Run the .TUBE Registry’s promotional and co-marketing programs and earn a discounts
- Get access to .TUBE marketing kit with cool banners, videos and the most recent updates
- Join .TUBE social media community and BE PROMOTED!
Any company which fulfills Application Process requirements can become an accredited .TUBE Registrar. This can be completed in three easy steps:
Step 1 — Apply
As an ICANN accredited registrar, all you need to do is send the following documents :
Submit an original, completed a .TUBE Registrar Data Form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Phone Number
- Administrative Contact name and e-mail address
- Technical Contact name and e-mail address
Upon receipt of this information, .TUBE will submit via e-mail a Docusign with the TUBE Registry-Registrar Agreement, duly signed by our organization authorized person. Upon receipt, the authorized person of your organization will sign and initialize and the process will be completed.
Step 2 – Onboard
A technical contact from Neustar will contact you to establish your connectivity to the OTE and Production environments in addition to your transaction funding account.
All we will need to connect your registrar to the .TUBE domain system is the information required below
|Registrar||IANA ID||TMCH Enabled?||Contact Name||Contact Address||Contact Email Address||Contact Phone|
Once your contract is signed and this information provided, someone from Neustar will guide you through the onboarding process.
Step 3 — Go live
Once all the requirements have been met, your registrar will be issued a production account.